Recent Posts
Sup, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 10
The Bear / The Bear
« Last post by JohZho on Yesterday at 07:08:46 PM »
wugh, should get em all cut down cept for a few, just more headaches in the long run.
The Bear / The Bear
« Last post by Halidar on Yesterday at 06:25:30 PM »
 The root system of the tree in my front yard grew into the sewer pipes and have backed it up into the house twice in the last 4 days. So I've had to shut the water off completely until I can get someone in to remove it. I'd do it myself but the damn thing is all up in the phone lines business.
The Bear / The Bear
« Last post by JohZho on Yesterday at 06:07:31 PM »
I hope you enjoy the good eatins over there in China Toph

Also, watch out for bootlegs...
The Bear / The Bear
« Last post by Manic Maverick on Yesterday at 03:18:21 PM »
Just generally existing. Trying to claw my way out of this massive funk I've been in. I need to do some proper creative work for fucking once. Aside from that, making shitty videos and doing shitty streams because I can. Also being generally way more salty than usual.
The Bear / The Bear
« Last post by Topher on Yesterday at 02:03:00 PM »
Got a sinus infection, can't hear or breathe. Tryna find this fucking guitar that websites say they have in stock but stores can't find. Workin too hard. Getting ready to go to China next month. Pettin the dog. Drinkin tea. Usual.
The Bear / The Bear
« Last post by electric_goldfish on Yesterday at 01:05:52 PM »
Been participating more in game nights at the LGS. I play Pathfinder cards (have been for a while) and just started the RPG. Apparently Pathfinder RPG 2.0 is currently in beta testing, but I'll buy the new player's guide when it releases next year. Not interested (nor qualified) in testing a system I'm new at.

Going on another long road trip, this coming week. My sister in law is getting married and we're attending. the 14 hour straight shot drive home is gonna suck. Oh well! She was literally one of two guests at my wedding (hooray courthouse!) so I gotta go.
The Bear / The Bear
« Last post by JohZho on Yesterday at 12:04:36 PM »
Short on drivers and such, some days are actual hell. Otherwise, been pretty auto pilot for the most part, I've gone numb on most of the boring ass duties in-store. Decent money makin and supportin my own hobby, but ain't got time for any of it. 
Rockmelon Soda discussion / Badges: We has dem
« Last post by Makster on Yesterday at 03:20:44 AM »
Apparently, I've shown my New York Dance!
Thank you very much~

Now my badges are nicely aligned
The Bear / The Bear
« Last post by Makster on Yesterday at 03:19:31 AM »
How's things going with you guys?
I've just paid $120 to take the JLPT N5 exam this July. Gotta start going in on this Japanese learning hard now
Movies / Films you've seen recently
« Last post by electric_goldfish on 03/ 16/ 2018, 12:09:55 AM »
Finally saw the new version of Murder on the Orient Express. Amazing! I loved it.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 10