Recent Posts
Sup, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 10
The Bear / The Bear
« Last post by redlemon on Today at 12:26:52 PM »
Broke down and bought a switch since I saw a good deal on a second hand one. Its nice, looking forward to whenever animal crossing shows up on it.
The Bear / HAPPY BIRTHDAY THREAD!!!!! <333
« Last post by Jack Hollow on Yesterday at 09:09:34 AM »
October babies
This is gonna be the name of my new goth rock band.
« Last post by electric_goldfish on 10/ 19/ 2017, 11:57:45 AM »
I missed everyone's birthdays! D'oh! Happy birthday, October babies!
The Bear / The Bear
« Last post by Manic Maverick on 10/ 18/ 2017, 05:03:30 PM »
Yeah, it looks like the XP-Pens hook up to a computer. But I have a port, I think, so I should be fine if I go for it. Would be nice to be able to take it into a coffee shop or something, but whatever. Beggers can't be choosers.
The Bear / The Bear
« Last post by Schabracke on 10/ 17/ 2017, 03:47:46 PM »
I saw the XP-Pen stuff at a con a while ago. Looked decent enough. The displays were hooked up to computers/laptops that probably did the heavy lifting in terms of computing stuff.

On the meeting your idols note: I have met a bunch of bands I love for interviews. Some more than once and recently it occurred to me that it is fine to be super friendly for an hour. After that everyone goes their own lives again. Talking after a while gets weird though, cause there is no real basis apart from the music of the band if that makes sense. Asking what is new ist just weird, because there is no "personal" connection.  I still love meeting them and picking their brains.
The Bear / The Bear
« Last post by Manic Maverick on 10/ 17/ 2017, 01:04:50 PM »
While still not a perfect price, this one seems to be really good for the price, and it's way better than spending $800-$3000. Think I might try to shoot for this eventually. Gonna try to look at more reviews, but from what I've seen it's a step above the others.
The Bear / The Bear
« Last post by redlemon on 10/ 17/ 2017, 04:37:26 AM »
Hell ass damn, I didn't even know there were any that cheap. I thought all the ones that price-range were crappy and tiny. Definitely gonna look into this.

I don't know how good they are but there pretty good size wise now. That price range has like 13 to 18 inch I think. You'd definitely want to read some review before hand.
« Last post by Jack Hollow on 10/ 17/ 2017, 01:53:15 AM »
Thanks, Mav. I don't mind the lateness. The well wishes are appreciated regardless of timing. So again, thank you!
« Last post by Manic Maverick on 10/ 16/ 2017, 11:59:20 PM »
I'M AN HOUR LATE FUCK But only in EST. I have 1 minute though

HAPPY BIRTHJACK
« Last post by Jack Hollow on 10/ 16/ 2017, 10:45:24 PM »
Thank you, sir!
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 10