Recent Posts
Sup, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 10
The Bear / The Bear
« Last post by Manic Maverick on Yesterday at 06:23:29 PM »
Chiming in from Georgia. Fuck humidity. And here I thought it got hot as fuck in California. There's burning, sure, but then there's fucking suffocating.
The Bear / The Bear
« Last post by Topher on Yesterday at 05:33:01 PM »
Baltimore checking in, it's definitely the humidity. Living surrounded by water has its price.
The Bear / The Bear
« Last post by electric_goldfish on Yesterday at 03:47:51 PM »
Effin hate this weather, bad moods, bad feels every friggin day. Don't feel like doing anything.

It's pretty shit. People joke around in FL about "It's not the heat, it's the humidity" but that's so true! It's worse when you feel like the air is pushing back. Drains all your energy.
The Bear / The Bear
« Last post by JohZho on 07/ 18/ 2018, 08:40:30 PM »
Effin hate this weather, bad moods, bad feels every friggin day. Don't feel like doing anything.
The Bear / The Bear
« Last post by Topher on 07/ 17/ 2018, 05:25:06 PM »
I'm old so most of mine are crossed off, either because I've seen them already or they're broken up by now. :(

I watch a lot of old Number Girl shows on youtube wishing I could've seen them at least once. Or Midori. I would give anything to have been able to see either of them.
The Bear / The Bear
« Last post by Manic Maverick on 07/ 17/ 2018, 05:12:10 PM »
Bucket list musicians for me:
NIN
Gorillaz
Muse
Boris
Susumu Hirasawa
Coaltar of the Deepers
The Pillows
Cibo Matto
Massive Attack
Saul Williams
Ninja Sex Party
Bjork
Portishead

I think that's it? There's probably some I'm missing.
The Bear / The Bear
« Last post by Topher on 07/ 16/ 2018, 11:50:19 PM »
That's the great thing about being into japanese music outside of japan. Those bands sell out huge arenas over there, but then they come here and play in little clubs for 20-30 bucks and they're standing 6 feet away from you.
The Arcade / What Video Game Are You Playing Now?
« Last post by DougCL on 07/ 16/ 2018, 09:09:54 PM »
im really addicted to Wreckfest. its a demolition derby racing game. its got the best looking car crashes ive ever seen in a game, but its not just a crashing sim because the racing is also very good. when you turn on realistic damage, the races take on this great strategy layer where you're constantly weighing the pros and cons of trying to crash out other racers, and whether its worth risking too much damage to your own car in the process.
The Bear / The Bear
« Last post by DougCL on 07/ 16/ 2018, 08:51:24 PM »
the past 8 or 9 months have been pretty incredible for me, concert wise. i was able to scratch off two huge bucket list bands, and see two bands for the first time in like a decade (pillows being one of them). im seeing one more bucket list band next month (alkaline trio), which is really exciting.

im pretty lucky in that none of the bands i really would want to see are big enough to cost more than like 30 dollars which makes it pretty easy to justify going out to see them when they come through town.
The Arcade / What Video Game Are You Playing Now?
« Last post by Sean on 07/ 16/ 2018, 05:09:47 PM »
Playing through the Awakening expansion for Dragon Age Origins on my roommates' Xbox One, as part of my endeavor to go back and play every Mass Effect and Dragon Age again. It's been great.

Almost nothing to play for Switch (waiting for August for some actual good stuff) so I've just been playing more Danmaku Unlimited, which I'm getting better at.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 10