Recent Posts
Sup, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 10
The Bear / The Bear
« Last post by Topher on Today at 07:30:39 PM »
That castle is so totally not as big as it looks, but you can still see it from just about everywhere in that particular park. It's on some magic hill that doesn't look like a hill, it's a weird phenomenon.
The Bear / The Bear
« Last post by JohZho on Today at 07:20:53 PM »
Weebees Topher
The Bear / The Bear
« Last post by Manic Maverick on Today at 06:39:20 PM »
Just got back from a week at Disney World. It was good.

Fucks to the yes.
The Bear / The Bear
« Last post by Jack Hollow on Today at 04:39:34 PM »
Did you end up finding that Korok at the top of the castle?
The Bear / The Bear
« Last post by Topher on Today at 04:37:57 PM »
Just got back from a week at Disney World. It was good.
The Bear / The Bear
« Last post by Sean on Yesterday at 03:46:03 PM »
Finished it last night, the bike is very cool. But it was a lot of trouble to get it.
Both of the DLC packs seem perfect for anyone who's just starting the game.
Yep. Especially Master Mode, but I don't know how you could do the Master Trials in that mode. Enemies are stronger and regenerate health, but your weapons still have the same amount of durability.
The Bear / The Bear
« Last post by JohZho on Yesterday at 03:33:57 PM »
There's just lots of stuff that doesn't quite jive with me with BotW and that's fine, I just hope the next one has more standard flavorings in with the new.
The Bear / The Bear
« Last post by Jack Hollow on Yesterday at 03:24:18 PM »
Both of the DLC packs seem perfect for anyone who's just starting the game. The Master Sword trials to power up your weapon, which you'll want to take on the bosses. Which you need to clear to access the Champion's Ballad stuff. Which gives you access to the bike. At that point you're powered up for combat and mobility which makes exploring Hyrule easier

But for someone like me, who's discovered everything already, why do I need powered up master sword and mobility. There's literally nothing else to discover. Yeah, I can play Champions Ballad just for the story, but doesn't seem worth jumping back in a few hours for.

I'm not knocking the DLC, mind you, it all looks usefull as hell. But usefull if you're just starting or haven't discovered everything there is to find in Hyrule during a vanilla playthrough.

I plan on replaying the whole game at some point, and when I do that is when I'll get the DLC.
The Bear / The Bear
« Last post by JohZho on Yesterday at 12:15:32 PM »
I'm envious, it just doesn't work out for me sadly.
The Bear / The Bear
« Last post by electric_goldfish on Yesterday at 12:01:31 PM »
Whelp, doesn't seem like something I"m interested in.

Hubbo's been playing it nonstop for the last couple days.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 10