Recent Posts
Sup, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 10
The Bear / The Bear
« Last post by JohZho on Today at 03:33:50 PM »
I'm liking it pretty good so far, gotta get used to the feel and wear it in a bit more, but its miles better than other's I've used. It really does sound like there's a little band inside your head :D

Hmmn, maybe there is a slight more to be desired from vocals though but its fine.
The Bear / The Bear
« Last post by Topher on Today at 02:11:01 PM »
Yes she does, good eye! They're also popular in those headphone musume artbooks.
The Bear / The Bear
« Last post by Makster on Today at 01:45:09 PM »
I've always liked the K701

I thought those headphones looked familiar. Mio uses them in K-On

The Bear / The Bear
« Last post by Topher on Today at 12:42:21 PM »
Nice! Lemme know what you think of em.
The Bear / The Bear
« Last post by JohZho on Today at 11:42:10 AM »
Ah, upon further research bass and voice seemed to be upped on 900x, just picked up 700x to try out and it's very accommodating, even leaving space for a bigger head. Packaging is very simple, so if i don't like it it'll be easy refund.
The Bear / The Bear
« Last post by Topher on Today at 11:14:37 AM »
I haven't listened to the 700x, but I'm sure the difference is negligible. I've never heard a bad Audio Technica product, all their headphones are great. Def one of my top 3 brands.
The Bear / The Bear
« Last post by JohZho on Today at 10:35:47 AM »
Oh cool thanks! , sorta had my eyes on those

700x any good? Read there wasn't a too discernable difference
The Bear / The Bear
« Last post by Topher on Today at 08:44:31 AM »
I've always liked the K701, if you can fit em in your budget. If you don't want to go quite that high there's this one from Audio Technica, which is excellent and also can accept a plug-in mic if you get one separately. Thinking about getting that pair myself, actually. Nice big soundstage, makes it feel like the band is playing in a huge room with you sitting in the middle.

If you have a guitarcenter or similar store near you, you can go try em out before you buy. See what fits and also sounds nice.
The Bear / The Bear
« Last post by JohZho on Today at 12:08:43 AM »
Guh, I'm hating how my big head prevents me from having comfortable fit on over ear headphones.

Any suggestions Topher? I know you're into headphones and such, maybe you'd have some idea.

Price I'm willing to pay, 100-200. Also, preferably open air.
Anime / Currently Airing Anime
« Last post by Manic Maverick on Yesterday at 09:24:18 PM »
Oh my god, finally a season with only one new season (New Game) for me. Now I have more time to knock stuff off of my on-hold list. I'd be watching Jigoku Shoujo but I only had time to watch the first season literally years ago because of the--*Drum roll*--on-hold crap. Happy day.

Although, knowing me I'll probably end up watching another show because I'm a crazy person.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 10