Recent Posts
Sup, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 10
The Bear / HAPPY BIRTHDAY THREAD!!!!! <333
« Last post by Halidar on Today at 08:43:02 AM »
 Happy birthday dude! Hope it's awesome.

I googled "Rad Birthday" and this came up:

The Bear / HAPPY BIRTHDAY THREAD!!!!! <333
« Last post by Topher on Today at 07:51:02 AM »
Happy birthday Charles Nine Holmes Sonic J!
The Bear / The Bear
« Last post by Sonic9jct on Yesterday at 10:16:26 PM »
Unrelated: *ahem cough* I AM GOING TO SEE SHONEN KNIFE PLAY NEXT WEEK.  I'm unfamiliar with their new stuff, but who fucking cares? I can't miss this.

I saw em like a few days before I moved to Chicago. One of the most fun concerts i ever went to, they have a great attitude on stage. Plus their merch is super cute
The Bear / The Bear
« Last post by Topher on Yesterday at 02:15:15 PM »
I AM GOING TO SEE SHONEN KNIFE PLAY NEXT WEEK.  I'm unfamiliar with their new stuff, but who fucking cares? I can't miss this.

NIIIICE!!
The Bear / The Bear
« Last post by Manic Maverick on Yesterday at 02:57:16 AM »
Someone uploaded the deluxe version to YT and I listened to the whole thing. Fucking sweet. My favourites are Carnival, Charger, Momentz, and The Apprentice. And of course Saturnz Barz. Oh and We Got the Power. Oh oh, and Hallelujah Money. Carnival, Charger, and Saturnz are definitely at the top-tip-top though.
The Bear / The Bear
« Last post by Makster on Yesterday at 01:34:26 AM »
Humanz is out today!

Ready to Friday
The Bear / The Bear
« Last post by Manic Maverick on Yesterday at 12:26:14 AM »
But there are a small few that say it gets good after the tutorial which is after 40 hours.

*SNORT* I hear this so much that it's both fascinating and hilarious. I'm really interested to understand, though I'd rather not sit through 40 hours to figure it out.

Unrelated: *ahem cough* I AM GOING TO SEE SHONEN KNIFE PLAY NEXT WEEK.  I'm unfamiliar with their new stuff, but who fucking cares? I can't miss this.

JELLY. STRAWBERRY JELLY.
The Bear / The Bear
« Last post by electric_goldfish on 04/ 27/ 2017, 08:09:11 PM »
I didn't care for the game mechanics in 12, for all the reasons people did like it. *shrug* not everything is for everyone. The characters were beautiful, and I wish they'd left Balthier as the main hero. 

The Bear / The Bear
« Last post by redlemon on 04/ 27/ 2017, 04:11:41 PM »

I enjoyed 13. But it wasn't a good game.

I would agree with this. The game definitely feels like it was cobbled together from disparate parts.
It has one of the best soundtracks though.
The Bear / The Bear
« Last post by Halidar on 04/ 27/ 2017, 01:05:34 PM »
I've always heard that XIII was bad, like universally.

But there are a small few that say it gets good after the tutorial which is after 40 hours.

I enjoyed 13. But it wasn't a good game.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 10