Recent Posts
Sup, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 10
The Bear / The Bear
« Last post by Jack Hollow on Today at 05:32:43 PM »
Started Fire Embelm Warriors today. Just as fun as Hyrule Warriors and I love the strategy elements that have been brought over from the Fire Emblem series. You can still have some button mashing fun but with a little more thinky gameplay bits.

Getting Super Mario Odyssey next week as well, but gonna be playing Warriors for a while.
Games / Splatoon!
« Last post by Topher on Today at 10:00:26 AM »
Dunno if it's because of the update or the fact that two of my neighbors moved out last week and took their wifi with them, but I've suddenly been having zero issues with my pro controllers. Yay for... whatever it is.
The Bear / The Bear
« Last post by redlemon on Today at 05:25:50 AM »
With new consoles I'm trying to stick to one game at a time so I don't end like I did with the 3DS and owning every RPG and beating maybe 3 of them.
The Bear / The Bear
« Last post by Sean on Today at 01:43:54 AM »
I think they've lost me with the new Xenoblade. Not into the character designs and the setup for the story seems a little dull. Port X over and ooh baby I'll play that all day.
The Bear / The Bear
« Last post by JohZho on Yesterday at 11:09:12 PM »
Well, not mmorpg, but mmorpg sized, xenoblades are really huge in map stuffs and quests
The Bear / The Bear
« Last post by Jack Hollow on Yesterday at 10:32:31 PM »
I don't like using MMORPG for games that aren't strictly that. 'Cause that term is intimidating to a lot of people. Wouldn't wanna scare off someone from a game they'll potentially like.
The Bear / The Bear
« Last post by JohZho on Yesterday at 05:36:16 PM »
more like MMORPG with jp elements
The Bear / The Bear
« Last post by Jack Hollow on Yesterday at 05:25:31 PM »
My recommendations for new Switch owners.
Breath of the Wild
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
Splatoon 2
Fire Emblem Warriors (If ya played any Dynasty Warriors or Hyrule Warriors you'll enjoy it. Plus this version has added elements to it)
The soon to be released Mario Odyssey
And the also soon to be released Xenoblade Chronicles 2 because good old fashion JRPG goodness.
The Bear / The Bear
« Last post by redlemon on Yesterday at 12:26:52 PM »
Broke down and bought a switch since I saw a good deal on a second hand one. Its nice, looking forward to whenever animal crossing shows up on it.
The Bear / HAPPY BIRTHDAY THREAD!!!!! <333
« Last post by Jack Hollow on 10/ 20/ 2017, 09:09:34 AM »
October babies
This is gonna be the name of my new goth rock band.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 10