Recent Posts
Sup, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 10
The Bear / The Bear
« Last post by Makster on Today at 12:23:05 PM »
Finding it extremely difficult to prepare for a university presentation I have this Wednesday since it's not assessed. Will be soo glad when it's over as I have drinks and games planned for the latter half the week.

I didn't get the promotion but got some really good feedback on it. I'm still early in my career to get this promotion so I'll give it another go next time.

Hope people had a good Chinese New Year yesterday!!

*EDIT* Also spent this morning making two subreddits for two manga series' I'm currently obsessed with.
https://www.reddit.com/r/KishiMieko/ This is one of them that I'm kinda happy with getting the banner looking semi-nice
The Bear / The Bear
« Last post by JohZho on Today at 07:07:41 AM »
100% no one has voice on, unless you turn that option on that is. 

As for splatlings.... I think its sorta just knowing how much charge ups you can do before you run out of ink so you don't potentially put yourself in a horrible horrible situation. Also more precise on the fly control really helps you land the hits so motion controls help.
The Bear / The Bear
« Last post by Manic Maverick on Yesterday at 05:23:13 PM »
Well if you go in expecting full on co operation, it ain't gonna happen most of the time, but the skill sets allow for some form of it in the right situations and its pretty interesting.

Do you absolutely -need- to use a mic? Cause I'd 100% prefer to not do that ever.

Splatoon 2 is about the only multiplayer game I can play. If you have half a brain and look at your map, you can't be shit at Splatoon. And communication really isn't needed. There's only people who have more experience than you, but you yourself can't be garbage unless you're actively NOT inking turf in Turf War and are straight up not looking at your map to see what needs inking and where people are covering up your ink.

What you CAN be bad at being in Splatoon is support. But that's only if you're playing with something that really isn't made for running around the map and inking. Like chargers and splattlings.

Splatoon seems so different than the typical shooter that I could see myself quite enjoying it. I grew interested in Overwatch solely based on the characters, but the gameplay in Splatoon seems like a thing I actually want to try out, not to mention the characters are great.
The Bear / The Bear
« Last post by Jack Hollow on Yesterday at 02:46:07 PM »
I'll never get how you and Topher are so good with splatlings. Try as I might I just can't get the hang of it. But I'll always be glad to have either one of you on my team. I don't have to worry about our side of the map getting to covered up while I'm fucking up the other side of the map.

Wish we had a fourth so we can team up more often
The Bear / The Bear
« Last post by JohZho on Yesterday at 02:25:39 PM »
I need to jump back in again.

I miss situations like THIS

If you focus on the charge circle, that very small ammount is enough to splat a squiddo... definitely enjoy some bullying with hydra lol, can potentially bully snipers too. 
The Bear / The Bear
« Last post by Jack Hollow on Yesterday at 01:24:40 PM »
Splatoon 2 is about the only multiplayer game I can play. If you have half a brain and look at your map, you can't be shit at Splatoon. And communication really isn't needed. There's only people who have more experience than you, but you yourself can't be garbage unless you're actively NOT inking turf in Turf War and are straight up not looking at your map to see what needs inking and where people are covering up your ink.

What you CAN be bad at being in Splatoon is support. But that's only if you're playing with something that really isn't made for running around the map and inking. Like chargers and splattlings.
The Bear / The Bear
« Last post by JohZho on Yesterday at 01:24:21 PM »
Well if you go in expecting full on co operation, it ain't gonna happen most of the time, but the skill sets allow for some form of it in the right situations and its pretty interesting.
The Bear / The Bear
« Last post by Manic Maverick on Yesterday at 12:37:53 PM »
Yeah, I'm always wondering which character would suit me. Lucio is cool and I love JSR, but who knows how I'll feel.

One thing that turns me off about OW is the team thing. Having to coordinate with a bunch of random strangers that are at least half assholes sounds like fucking hellfire. Not to mention, I never play these multiplayer games anyway, so it's basically like throwing a duck into a chicken coop. Actually, the more I think about it the more I'm being turned off from even trying. Ugh, I wish there was a singleplayer campaign mode or something.
The Bear / The Bear
« Last post by JohZho on Yesterday at 11:19:32 AM »
There's A LOT of different FPS elements in OW, you'll find something you'll enjoy. Me, I find it satisfying to snipe, and the game offers me a handful of variants.

Heck there's even a character akin to Jet Set Radio, and you can have a blast just gliding on walls and blasting people off ledges to their inevitable descent.
The Bear / The Bear
« Last post by Manic Maverick on Yesterday at 02:24:12 AM »
Gonna try out Overwatch, since they're doing the free thing. Just to see if I'll like it or not. I probably won't, tbh. But it never hurts to try.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 10