Recent Posts
Sup, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 10
The Bear / The Bear
« Last post by redlemon on Yesterday at 08:32:07 AM »
I'll probably just play pocket camp a little to see what its like but I want to stay properly hungry for Animal Crossing on switch
The Bear / The Bear
« Last post by Topher on 11/ 20/ 2017, 05:24:34 PM »
I'm sure pocket camp will let you link your account the way miitomo did, and then you can find most ppl via that, same as on switch. I'm more concerned about whether the game will still be fun a week from now...
The Bear / The Bear
« Last post by Makster on 11/ 20/ 2017, 02:16:32 PM »
Don't have thanksgiving but things are going well over on this side of the pond.
Work is good, saw my parents last weekend for a nice day out, and will be celebrating a quarter century at the end of the month so have been planning for that.
Had a big internal debate on whether to invite work colleagues or not. Usually we don't hang out after work or outside but I really get along with them during working hours. I figured I'd at least extend the invitation to them. I won't take it too hard as some of my best buds are coming so any more people will just be a bonus.
The Bear / The Bear
« Last post by JohZho on 11/ 20/ 2017, 10:28:56 AM »
BATTLE CHEF BRIGADE IS OUT (looks like shokugeki + wholsome puzzle games + odin sphere)

Switch and PC
The Bear / The Bear
« Last post by Manic Maverick on 11/ 20/ 2017, 12:34:54 AM »
DING DONG CHARLES MANSON IS DEAD FUNICULI FUNICULA
Picture threads / YAY I HAS A COSPLAY!
« Last post by electric_goldfish on 11/ 19/ 2017, 06:58:43 PM »
Nice!
The Bear / The Bear
« Last post by JohZho on 11/ 19/ 2017, 03:58:08 PM »
can we link to mynintendo yet? wan't terribly followin it
Picture threads / YAY I HAS A COSPLAY!
« Last post by Makster on 11/ 19/ 2017, 01:42:33 PM »

My other Araragi cosplay
The Bear / The Bear
« Last post by electric_goldfish on 11/ 19/ 2017, 12:08:09 PM »
Going to a family member's place about 2 hours north of me. We're doing Greek style Thanksgiving with stuffed grape leaves. It's comfort food.

I too, will be all over Pocket Camp. My poor, poor phone battery. Time to find wherever I hid my portable charger. There's already something called a "friend finder" mini flash type game out.. ??
https://events.ac-pocketcamp.com/en-GB/fortune/

Sundays are chore days for the most part at my house, so I'm doing all that kinda shit. Hoping to unlock some costume pieces in Tekken 7's Treasure Battle later this evening.
The Bear / The Bear
« Last post by JohZho on 11/ 18/ 2017, 01:47:13 AM »
full of bored :T
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 10