Recent Posts
Sup, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 10
TV Shows / Currently Watchans
« Last post by electric_goldfish on Yesterday at 12:37:18 AM »
Watching great british bake off on netflix. It's great in case you don't know.

I fucking love that show. Gotta get back to it.
« Last post by redlemon on 08/ 12/ 2018, 10:13:54 AM »
Watching great british bake off on netflix. It's great in case you don't know.
« Last post by Makster on 08/ 12/ 2018, 05:47:26 AM »
Finished Atlanta, good stuff from D Glover.

Also Venture Bros.! Yes yes yes!
Long time viewers are rewarded so much with this latest episode
Readans / Books! Fiction/Non-Fiction and Everything in Between!
« Last post by Schabracke on 08/ 09/ 2018, 02:17:32 PM »
I have a tolino, which is the quivalent of a kobo I think. Those weird Germans. I like it a bunch, but I have paper books around me at least 20 hours a week at work and resisting them full time would ask of too much willpower... So I dualwield, depending on how I can get my hands on a book, I'll read it in that way.   
The Bear / The Bear
« Last post by Manic Maverick on 08/ 08/ 2018, 08:28:30 PM »
I guess I have to just never lay down and keep moving forever. Like a shark.

Just imagined this in the form of Crank and I think it would be a very popular movie.

Sucks to hear about everyone's pain, though. The human body is a nightmare. The worst pain I felt was when I had tendonitis in my leg back in 2010, and could barely walk for a few weeks. Using a cane was great fun (the $5000 hospital bill wasn't, though <3). Fortunately for me I didn't have a whole lot going on back then; I can't imagine having a busy schedule and dealing with pain, especially chronic. So, props for having that kind of strength.
The Bear / The Bear
« Last post by electric_goldfish on 08/ 08/ 2018, 07:12:55 PM »
Fuck that, you have experience and nothing is more valuable than that. If someone has lived through something, that's who I want to talk to, not some bullet point list on a website.

I guess I have to just never lay down and keep moving forever. Like a shark.

I appreciate it! Just attempting to assist :)

That sounds a bit like arthritis. You might have it settling in your lower spine. Moving around definitely helps. Can you tolerate ice on the area? That can bring down inflammation too. Although, you'd want a warm shower in the am to loosen the muscles, then the ice in the evening.
« Last post by redlemon on 08/ 08/ 2018, 04:59:16 PM »
My kindle is probably the only reason I read books at all. I can't deal with giant fantasy clangers you could kill a man with anymore.
« Last post by Halidar on 08/ 08/ 2018, 02:31:16 PM »
I'm waiting at the moment until they release the first season as a box set. It's set to release in November.
I wish I'd invest in an eReader. Lord knows I'll read waay more when travelling instead of risking my books being damaged in my bag.
Sadly I don't travel that much

I bought an Amazon Fire tablet to put my D&D books on as pdfs and ended up buying a few books off Amazon. That thing is a great tablet and ereader for $60 (cad). I find I'm more likely to finish a book when I have it on my tablet. And luckily for me a bunch of the books I bought had download codes in the back of them so I didn't need to worry about buying or torrenting the books I already had again.
« Last post by Makster on 08/ 08/ 2018, 12:55:04 PM »
Wish the monogatari novels were being released as e-books. I really don't buy real books anymore unless it too old to be in digital or the kindle price is too high.
I'm waiting at the moment until they release the first season as a box set. It's set to release in November.
I wish I'd invest in an eReader. Lord knows I'll read waay more when travelling instead of risking my books being damaged in my bag.
Sadly I don't travel that much
« Last post by redlemon on 08/ 08/ 2018, 08:00:37 AM »
Wish the monogatari novels were being released as e-books. I really don't buy real books anymore unless it too old to be in digital or the kindle price is too high.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 10