Recent Posts
Sup, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 10
The Bear / The Bear
« Last post by Schabracke on 01/ 16/ 2019, 08:23:58 AM »
Congrats on wrapping up Uni Makster!

I absolutely agree on the Venom. Spiderverse on the other hand was pretty much perfect on every front.

I am looking for things that make me want to commit myself. Still have not found something that will absolutely consume me until I can get back into college in April.
The Bear / The Bear
« Last post by Halidar on 01/ 13/ 2019, 02:39:28 PM »
I watched Venom. It wasn't a good Venom movie, but it was a fun movie to watch. I've started doing Ocarina of Time randomizers for fun. Oh, and I've been freezing my balls of because fuck winter.
The Bear / The Bear
« Last post by Makster on 01/ 13/ 2019, 06:39:39 AM »
Hey how are we doing guys?
Things are going well with me; got a last assignment for university under wraps.
This is one last big essay for a long form project and I'm soo glad I made myself do a little at a time on a night after work including references since now I'm well ahead of schedule.

Watched a few movies including Big Trouble in Little China (decent flick) and Lupin III: Castle of Cagliostro (sadly not the David Hayter dub).
Wow Cagliostro, is such a fun movie to watch. I don't know like anything about Lupin but that film brings you up to speed with the characters and relationships soo quickly it's brilliant.
The Bear / The Bear
« Last post by Schabracke on 01/ 05/ 2019, 03:23:22 PM »
Happy New Year that will go for a while and bring hopefully happiness and good things for all of you!
The Bear / The Bear
« Last post by Manic Maverick on 01/ 02/ 2019, 09:04:16 PM »
HAPPY YEAR
The Bear / The Bear
« Last post by Schabracke on 12/ 29/ 2018, 09:21:03 AM »
Merry Christmassing and happy holidays, if you have them!

The festivities were good to me. So much good food! I have been giftet with nice things.
Games / Official Persona Thread
« Last post by Makster on 12/ 28/ 2018, 11:50:56 AM »

because cute girls in persona
The Bear / The Bear
« Last post by Manic Maverick on 12/ 27/ 2018, 04:42:41 PM »
Had a good Crambos. Went to my sister's house as usual and then my brother in law's mom's house. I was gifted a Totoro figure, a Totoro jigsaw puzzle, and a shirt. So I'm content.

2019 for me will probably be about extending my music work, and hopefully starting on all the art shit I was supposed to do this year but didn't because mental health. Things have been looking up, though, so I think next year is gonna be a good'un.
The Bear / The Bear
« Last post by Sean on 12/ 27/ 2018, 08:47:38 AM »
My mother lives in France now, dad is in Fiji, grandmother is staying with her sister and both my roommates went out of state, so I was totally alone for Christmas which sucks cause I freaking love Christmas.

Friend came over the next day with a Pikachu shirt for me, which is nice.

2019 plans as of now are to work on getting that licence and to try out tinder because
The Bear / The Bear
« Last post by Makster on 12/ 26/ 2018, 02:43:12 AM »
Hope everyone had good holidays, celebrations, and Christmas.
Did everyone get some nice presents for others? What did you receive?

I finalised my goals for 2019 which included to get more driving practice and since the roads were basically dead- I drove back to my family home for the first time. Felt way more confident on the road than before which is a great start.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 10