3D modelling
Sup, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: 3D modelling  (Read 9067 times)

RollingCarey

• nubbin
  • I am a Mutant Cyborg
  • Badges Bears
    • Things I Have Made and Stuff
3D modelling
« Reply #60 on: 06/ 16/ 2014, 12:49:10 PM »
These are Rad Pankin!

I absolutely adore the hut at the end of the dock.

pankin

•   
  • This is worst pizza.
  • Badges Jill Sandwich Marikondesu Beedog Approved Artsy Fartsy Rockmelon Game Night Item Shop SCIENCE! Classiest of the classy Magfest 9 Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee
3D modelling
« Reply #61 on: 06/ 16/ 2014, 09:56:38 PM »
These are Rad Pankin!

I absolutely adore the hut at the end of the dock.

Thanks! I enjoyed making all the ropes / bucket / fishing pole for that one

Manic Maverick

• Actual Demon™
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
  • Badges Rockmelon Game Night Moonspeaker Jill Sandwich Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Community Podcaster Rockstar Secret Santa 2010 Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
    • Oni
3D modelling
« Reply #62 on: 06/ 17/ 2014, 01:24:26 AM »
Awesome job, dude! That second dock reminds me of Deus Ex for some reason.

pankin

•   
  • This is worst pizza.
  • Badges Jill Sandwich Marikondesu Beedog Approved Artsy Fartsy Rockmelon Game Night Item Shop SCIENCE! Classiest of the classy Magfest 9 Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee
3D modelling
« Reply #63 on: 06/ 25/ 2014, 07:12:10 PM »
Fact:  Ambient Occlusion maps on faces are the creepiest things.

Manic Maverick

• Actual Demon™
  • Global Moderator
  •   
  • *Adjusts Yuri Goggles*
  • Badges Rockmelon Game Night Moonspeaker Jill Sandwich Penguin Tagged Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder SCIENCE! Teach the children. Artsy Fartsy Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Community Podcaster Rockstar Secret Santa 2010 Moderator Rockmelon Soda Staff
    • Oni
3D modelling
« Reply #64 on: 06/ 25/ 2014, 08:19:25 PM »
MOISTURIZE ME! MOISTURIZE ME!

#doctorwhoreferences

pankin

•   
  • This is worst pizza.
3D modelling
« Reply #65 on: 06/ 26/ 2014, 12:37:11 PM »

forgive the weirdness in the neck, still fixing head things (it looks pretty derpy from the front right now, have some work left to get the eyes / facial structure looking right)  Then onward to game-ready hair, the rest of the body / outfit, then rigging it up for animation -_-  So much work left to do

pankin

•   
  • This is worst pizza.
3D modelling
« Reply #66 on: 08/ 03/ 2014, 08:12:20 PM »
Made a model to render / 3d print since I missed out on the Ghost Edition of Destiny :/

redlemon

•   
  • WOE WOE WOE WOE WOE WOE WOE
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Sauninda Beedog Approved Inufantry Teach the children. Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Secret Santa 2010
    • Sketchbook
3D modelling
« Reply #67 on: 10/ 22/ 2014, 03:27:39 PM »
Man I am following a beginner tutorial to maya and my mind is already close to breaking point.

JusticeDude

•   
  • j/k, it's always spookytime
  • Badges Jill Sandwich Artsy Fartsy Beedog Approved Inufantry Sauninda Sauninda harder Magfest 9 Spotted Memebon Bears tee hee hee Community Podcaster Rockmelon Game Night Secret Santa 2010
3D modelling
« Reply #68 on: 10/ 24/ 2014, 08:48:53 AM »
Man I am following a beginner tutorial to maya and my mind is already close to breaking point.
Maya is weird.  Blender is good.  And free.

redlemon

•   
  • WOE WOE WOE WOE WOE WOE WOE
  • Badges Penguin Tagged Sauninda Beedog Approved Inufantry Teach the children. Classiest of the classy Spotted Memebon Bears Dancing with Myself tee hee hee Secret Santa 2010
    • Sketchbook
3D modelling
« Reply #69 on: 10/ 24/ 2014, 11:19:53 AM »
Eh, most of the animation studios in ireland use Maya so I might as well start with that.

pankin

•   
  • This is worst pizza.
3D modelling
« Reply #70 on: 10/ 26/ 2014, 04:43:59 AM »
If you have any questions about Maya let me know!  I honestly prefer Maya's interface to any other 3D package I've used ( Then again, I've also used it the longest and I'm just more comfortable with it than Blender / Max)